Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Hug

Last night I was upset about something someone said to me and I wanted someone to wrap their arms around me and tell me it would all be ok. Don't think that I'm talking about wanting a boyfriend-thats NOT what I want right now. But I didn't want it to be a close friend or a family member. Jesus. I was really feeling His love when I was upset, and I knew emotionally and mentally He was my shoulder to cry on, but I physically wanted to hug Jesus. At that moment I knew that even though I plan on going to Heaven already, but I had to hug Jesus one day. There are countless reasons why I want to go to Heaven, but I added something to my list-to hug Jesus. I want Him to hug me and tell me never to worry again. And just thinking of that one day that will happen made me the happiest person in the world. I'm not scared of dying anymore

1 comment:

  1. Miss. Krull...

    I cannot count the amount of times I have felt this way-I can feel him near and am comforted by his presence; but there's nothing like a big old bear hug to make you feel truly loved...and I bet Jesus gives pretty nice bear hugs :)

    ReplyDelete