Thursday, March 8, 2012

Domingo Mañana

Oh my, it certainly has been quite a while since I've blogged, the schedule's been crazy lately. Well, today I decided to talk about the middle school girls small group that I teach on Sundays. (Oh, and by the way, the title of this post means "Sunday Morning" in Spanish-I really like randomly using Spanish sometimes.)
My middle school girls are wonderful. That time on Sunday mornings that I see them is my favorite time of the week. They're so sweet and I feel like they're ALLLLLLL my little sisters who look up to me. A part of me always wanted to have a little sister to look up at me, and now I have 8-10 every week! When my week is not going well and I feel like I'm not good at anything, I go see them on Sunday mornings and they listen to what I'm teaching them and I feel like I'm actually doing something right. (Not in a cocky way though.) I feel like God is really moving in them and I feel like they're really beginning to grow-and watching them grow is just so exciting to me!
I love spending time with these girls, and in all honesty, I don't like that my time with them is so short. So, my mom, adult leaders a my church, and I are planning a big sleepover at my house for all of them! I'm so excited!
God has truly blessed me with these girls. I'm so glad that I decided to take up one of the positions as small group leader. I might miss that time with them the most when I go away to college in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment