Friday, May 13, 2011

Loser Like ME

On Thursday, I fell asleep in English....and I sleep like the dead. So, some people thought it'd be funny if they wrote "LOSER" on my forehead. I looked in the mirror, I was cool with it. I am a loser. Everyone's a loser. I have no shame in who I am, therefore, I walked around the rest of the day with it written on my head. It was written in highlighter, and since I'm so pale you could only make out what it said if you were really close. But honestly, I didn't care who saw it. I don't get embarassed. That's what this post is about: embarassment. People often say to me, "Isn't that embarassing?" or "Wow, that was awkward." My opinion is, things are only embarassing and awkward if you make them that way. If something embarasses, it typically means your ashamed of who you really are. Who am I, really? A total goofball. Therefore, my inner goofball doesn't embarass me. If that means dancing to a song I love, then I dance to a song I love, no matter where I am. (Shoot, I was the 1st person on the dancefloor at prom!) You practically have to pants me to make me embarassed. (But don't do that, because I have a big Irish temper that can GO OFF). But all in all, I don't really believe in embarassment :)

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I also think that being a loser is biblical! I wish I could be more like you though. I get embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete