Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Tat

Isn't it funny how you can listen to a song a million times and not realize the true meaning until the million and first time? This song has been so inspiring to me lately, it reminds me that God (sunshine) is always with me even through my times of darkness (shadow).

I've always wanted to get a tattoo, I never knew what of, but I knew that I wanted one. Just today I realized that if I can somehow get a design of a shadow being casted by the sun-that was what I wanted. I think a tree would be best to create the shadow-for me at least. I'm similar to a tree, I change my mood/style really often, but deep down, I'm still me. A tree has its times where it dies down but springs new life later through the wonders going on around it.

A tree. A shadow. A sunshine. That's the tattoo I will eventually get.

No comments:

Post a Comment