Sunday, May 1, 2011

Best Night Ever




Prom was last night. Let's list what was so fantastic about it: my friends looked gorgeous, my dress and accessories made my eyes look REALLY blue, my bright pinkish redish hair looked cool with my dress, my friend's date didn't feel awkward about being the only guy, dinner was only 10 bucks a person (!), I was the first person on the dance floor, they played my favourite song Firework by Katy Perry (twice!), I taught have of the people attending prom how to properly do Cotton-Eyed Joe (I was really surprised how many people know that song but don't know the dance), there was a chocolate fountain and chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-a, my teacher made a two certain comments that made my entire evening (!), the person I voted for Prom Princess won (!), I got to take home a genie lamp (the theme was Arabian Nights), my one friend lifted me up so I could see a dance competition (which made me feel really good to know he could pick me up), I totally started poking someone on the dance floor to only realized it wasn't the person I thought it was, my ex-boyfriend told me I looked gorgeous, I'm pretty sure I lost a good twenty pounds from dancing ALL NIGHT LONG, the guy at McDonalds told me I looked like the Little Mermaid, me and my four friends spent almost an hour at McDonalds (being exteremely loud) at 1 in the morning, and to conclude the great night, I fell asleep on my friend's couch with one leg in the air. For those of you teens who read this-you don't need a date to prom to have a good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment