Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mommy

Sorry, hate to break it to you-but I have the best mom in the world. She amazes me day after day. She's one of the most strongest people I know with all she's been through in her life. I'm not supposed to share with the world the story-but she just wows me with how she's gone through with all God has put in her life. She's so gorgeous, I might add! Whenever my dad is out of town, she has my brother spend the night at a friend's house and she and I have a movie (most recently, Breakfast at Tiffany's) night with limeade, sushi, and chocolate mousse (my ideal dinner). Sometimes, if she sees something cute in Old Navy (or one of my other favourite stores) she just gets it for me. Just like that. For no reason. She's so awesome! She tells me I'm weird on a daily basis, (and I, of course, take it as a compliment) and yet she deals with me anyway. She's always there for me when I'm hurt or angry, and she gives the best advice. She cries whenever I'm singing on stage because she's so proud of me. And lastly, how she puts up with raising a teenager like me, I'm nothing but amazed. This post had a bunch of random sentences in it, but they're my immediate thoughts about how wonderful my mother is.
Happy Mother's Day Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment