Monday, April 11, 2011

Here's the Deal

People really start to annoy me sometimes. First off-you think ALL Christians are judgemental? Don't you think that's just a tinsy bit hypocritical? Not everyone falls into the sterotype. In fact, a lot of people don't fall into the sterotype. Second- I hate it when people find it insulting when a Christian says something about God or Jesus or anything like that. Don't you think WE think its a little insulting when you shout out "JESUS" or "OH MY GOD" every other second of the day? There's this person at school who has been sterotyping me every single day and practically quizzes me on my own religion. He does it because he WANTS me to screw up so he can call me lukewarm or a hypocrite. I'm just so sick of some people lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment