Monday, April 11, 2011

My Opinion on the Matter

There's this kid at my school who is gay and he assumes that I'm out to get him and that I hate all gay people. I want to start this post by saying this: one of my close guy friends is a closested homosexual and my un-biological uncle is as well. God calls me to love, so I love them dispite the lifestyle they live. Here's what I believe on the matter: All sin is equal, right? We're all sinners, right? So, me lying to my parents about something is just as bad as being in a homosexual relationship, right? Right. This is why I don't "condem" (as this person at school likes to tell me) gay people. True, I think that they're sinning, but aren't I sinning if I judge them for it? So I'm pretty much just as bad. John 8:7

No comments:

Post a Comment